Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Let's do the things we normally do...

My favorite song from Dido's latest album had been echoing in my head the whole day, thanks to a day full of heart warming communications.

"Lets forget that we're here and make some plans
We'll go for walks, sit on the bench we always sat
I'll tell you every little detail of my day and so will you
Don't try to stay awake, I'm feeling tired too
This is just another day
Let’s do the things we normally do"

Let's Do The Things We Normally Do - Dido

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to wait so many days for your new songs la! Too busy with your tips on picking up girls? The one about 獨守胸圍夠正,同我嘅堅持肚腩一樣!

C+ said...

not many days la! this jukebox operates from mon to fri ga ma!

not tips of pick up la... i am no master in that... or do u want to contribute & share your expert pickup skills with the nerds ?